Τετάρτη 20 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

NAZIM HIKMET


I Think Of You...

I think of you 
and I feel the scent of my mother 
my mother, the most beautiful of all. 

You are on the carousel of the festival inside me 
you hover around, your skirt and your hair flying 
Mere seconds between finding your beautiful face and losing it. 

What is the reason, 
why do I remember you like a wound on my heart 
what is the reason that I hear your voice when you are so far 
and I can't help getting up with excitement? 

I kneel down and look at your hands 
I want to touch your hands 
but I can't 
you are behind a glass. 
Sweetheart, I am a bewildered spectator of the drama 
that I am playing in my twilight. 

I Love You

I love you 
like dipping bread into salt and eating 
Like waking up at night with high fever 
and drinking water, with the tap in my mouth 
Like unwrapping the heavy box from the postman 
with no clue what it is 
fluttering, happy, doubtful 
I love you 
like flying over the sea in a plane for the first time 
Like something moves inside me 
when it gets dark softly in Istanbul 
I love you Like thanking God that we live.

 

Nazim Hikmet


                               

ΜΑΓΔΑΛΗΝΗ ΖΕΛΙΟΥ    Γ2

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου